Manifesting Swami Vivekananda’s preaching “Shiva Jnane Jiva Seva — Service to Man is Service to God” into action, Ramakrishna Ashram, Nimpith has taken up various services and educational activities. These activities are carried out by the cooperation of our Devotees, Volunteers & Admirers through their active participation in the activities and/or through a financial contribution to the different Funds of the Math. If you want to know about the activities of Ramakrishna Ashram, Nimpith, please visit here.
Donations to the Ramakrishna Ashrama, Nimpith are exempted from Income Tax under Section 80G(5)(vi) of the IT Act, 1961
- Enter the amount in Indian Rupees (₹) only
- This donation form is only for Indian Citizens either residing in India (or) in a Foreign country
- Foreign citizens should not use this form for donation
- Indian organizations can also donate using this form, they need to enter the organization name in the first name and last name
- A minimum amount of ₹500 is required for online donation
- A maximum amount of ₹5 Lakhs can be donated in a single transaction/order
- PAN Number is mandatory for above ₹10000 and Aadhar Number (or) PAN Number is mandatory below ₹10000
- Non-resident Indians (Indian Citizens residing in Foreign countries) can use a credit card with foreign billing address but need to mention the amount in Indian Rupees (₹) in the donation form
- All contributions are eligible for deduction u/s 80G of the Income Tax Act but Guru Pranami will not be eligible for 80G Tax exemption
- Your little donation can change a huge.
Donations can also be sent by Cheque / DD / EMO to our address with your full name, postal address, ID proof details, and mention the purposes of donation, in favor of “Sri Ramkrishna Ashram, Nimpith“
After sending please contact us.
Sri Ramkrishna Ashrama
Got a Query?
We are always happy to hear you…..
Sri Ramkrishna Ashrama, Nimpith works on rural developments to tackle people’s problems, established schools, island service center, and health center, and plan to bring in gradual self-reliance through agricultural research, etc. The main motive of Sri Ramkrishna Ashram, Nimpith was to help people by solving generic problems, like poverty, unemployment, illiteracy, and illness. Over time, Nimpith Ashram worked on almost every possible problem.